It is not very often we have the clan together. We got together for a bar-b-que it was so fun. Years ago When my brother, sister, and I were young we were visiting our cousins and did a pyramid picture. I wish I could find it, but here we are creating new memories with our families some way fun pictures too!
Yard work
11 years ago
1 comment:
I have that pyramid picture you are looking for .... some place too! We have a video of me squirting you kids with the hose and Peter chasing me down and getting me back! I thought of you kids/grown-ups as soon as I saw the picture. What fun! Sure wish you all came to San Jose for a vacation. We are going to have to do one of those family reunions we keep talking about. I love you guys! Auntie Lis
Post a Comment