Way fun summer pictures! I think your camera date might be off a little. Glad you had a good July 4
Hey! There you are! I love the pics too! Those goggles are getting their use out of them.. I can't wait to see you on Thursday!
Crazy!! your kids have grown up so much! I love the pics.
Hey cuz!! Its funny how you can find people these days! Looks like you've had a fun summer up there! Keep in touch!!
My kids are such cute little dorks! Whats up with Jake and the attitude? I have never seen that look before.
We are putting our blog on private, so email me so that I can add you to our invite list. We would love to keep in touch!lanceandem@gmail.com
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Way fun summer pictures! I think your camera date might be off a little. Glad you had a good July 4
Hey! There you are! I love the pics too! Those goggles are getting their use out of them.. I can't wait to see you on Thursday!
Crazy!! your kids have grown up so much! I love the pics.
Hey cuz!! Its funny how you can find people these days! Looks like you've had a fun summer up there! Keep in touch!!
My kids are such cute little dorks! Whats up with Jake and the attitude? I have never seen that look before.
We are putting our blog on private, so email me so that I can add you to our invite list. We would love to keep in touch!
lanceandem@gmail.com
Post a Comment