The Paris Ice cave is one of our favorite adventures!
We love to climb out. It makes us feel like real
rock climbers, in truth even the 4 year olds can do it.
We especially love to go with our cousins.
Who is that crazy old lady climbing up those rocks?
This trip has a funny story. We went to cut down
some wood, and decided to go to the cave and climb out
when we were done. Well for my woodcutting excursion
of course I put on old pants. And everyone knows old
pants are usually tight! well We went a new route to me
when we climbed out, Ihad to lift my leg up over a very
large rock. Well with those pants I wasn't going to get my leg
up very high! So Tyler was so kind to try to pull my
let up and over, but we were both laughing so hard the
task was doubly difficult!! We did prevail. Then the next
pass was about a size 14 squeeze through two walls that went up
about 30 feet. Well consequently I am slightly larger than a size
14 to I had to suck in and squeeze sidways for about 4 feet. Talk
about anxiety attack!! But I made it! No it was not so tight that
I was afraid of getting stuck, I just was trying to be a little
more dramatic to make the story fun. I did have to suck in though!
Good times!
Oh wow they are so cute! It was so hard to get them to wait
to climb so we could take their picture. They get so excited to
climb out.
No comments:
Post a Comment