Friday, June 10, 2011

Shaylee's Birthday Party



For Shaylee's Birthday party with her friends. We invited
10 or so girls over to decorate their own cakes. We had
so much fun! Shaylee has such good friends. They had
great imaginations! It took me a whole day to bake 12
small cakes! It was worth it, I had as much fun as
they did!
Some of my first attempts at making roses. I was pretty
impressed with myself.

Shaylee is my colorful girl! I also think she loves frosting
and was trying to get the most she could. I thought I had
a picture of the whole group of girls, but I cannot find it.
They played knock your socks off after decorating cakes.
We got them each a fun pair of socks, then they crawled
along the floor trying to pull each others socks off. the
last girl with a sock on was the winner. So fun!! Then
they watched a movie and had big bowls of popcorn.
Most of the girls slept over. What a great party shay!
I am so proud of you also for choosing such kind fun
friends.

No comments: