we had a blast snowmobiling. This was my first time! I was pretty scared but I love an adventure. I can see why it is addicting. Speed Speed and Speed! but also It was breathtakingly beautiful up in the mountains with all that snow! I did not want to take my helmet off for the picture because you know helmet hair! I am glad I have such a loving patient husband who took a GIRL with him on a snowmobiling adventure. there is more to driving one of those machines then I thought there would be,but I didn't do to bad for my first time. Rich decided he had enough of the day so he went up over a jump and proceeded to shove his knee cap into an exposed piece of metal. He wondered what all those gooey red stuff was running through 3 pairs of pants and down his leg on the snow. no worries we had Duct tape and a glove! five of us there together and no first aid kit,but who need that when you have duct tape!!!. so anyway we had to get off the mountain, then we went to the health clinic and rich got his first experience getting stitches. He was such a good boy! then he asked the doctor if he was ok to go back up on the mountain, the doctor advised NOOO!! so we went home. and enjoyed the next few days takin it easy


4 comments:
Awesome! I've never been! Glad they were able to save the leg! :)
Ouch! Nice one, Rich! And way to go, Amy! I agree- it's about speed and the surroundings!
Hey Amy, I was hoping you were going to blog about Nauvoo!
glad your first experience left you with something exciting to remember!
Post a Comment