I am sure everyone has given up on even looking at my blog so this is just for me. A little christmas present to myself. A blog! This has been a hard year, and a very good year. We have been through many trials, from being so sick and pregnant, to being layed off of a job. But we have learned the Lord blesses you through it. Whether by wonderful caring friends, and family. Or by complete strangers. We have always been loved and taken care of. I am looking forward to christmas so much. There are never enough hours in the day to follow all the traditions I would love but just enjoying the feeling and spirit of the holidays is fabulous! I am looking forward to the new year more than I have in many years because that is the timeline for this baby to make a grand entrance into the world! yea!!!!
Yard work
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment