Wednesday, December 16, 2009

14 years together


14 years ago right this very moment I was sitting in the temple with Rich waiting to go in and be married for time and all eternity. I remember thinking I could never be more in love with anyone than I was with him at that moment. Boy was I wrong. I am often amazed at the close relationship we have. Of course we both can often have moments where we are complete idiots and do or say things hurtful, but we are there for eachother always. He is so patient and loving with me and the kids. The trials we have had the last couple years have only brought us closer together, and made us grow stronger together, for that I am grateful and I would go through them all over again. This picture was taken the day we were taking our announcement pictures. We should have sent this one out on the announcements this picture is truly how our relationship stands, we love to have fun together!! My life has been full of laughter and joy since our union. Thank you Rich for loving me and teaching me how to be a better person. I love not only who you are but who I am when I am with you.

3 comments:

mae said...

That was SO sweet! Happy Anniversary you krazy kids!

Ostler said...

Congratulations! That's so great... 14 years?!? Wow!!!

Amanda said...

Cute! Congrats on 14 years- that's a looong time!