Well this blogging thing is fun but time consuming. I forgot all about blogging christmas so better late than never!
We had a fun christmas. Except being 9 months pregnant we did things a little low key! Rich was laid off work so we enjoyed more time with daddy. The kids got a WII from nana and papa which is played OFTEN. The girls got skates which mom is way excited to go and try out with them. Because I am a former roller derby queen! At least thats what I always told myself. Chance got everything star wars. He is obsessed. At least it is nice he can share an obsession with his father. I got a set of knives! Yeah I can finally cut up chicken without cussing, ripping, then tearing to finally accomplish cup up chicken!! In the afternoon we went to Grandma and Grandpa Kearls house for some yummy Brunch. Nana and Papa were to wousy to come to Bearlake and the cold.
1 comment:
Isn't it crazy how fast Christmas came and went for you and me?!! We had 2 exciting things going on at the same time. I'm sad, it has been a long time since I've seen your Christmas tree. Maybe next Christmas!
Post a Comment