Thursday, January 20, 2011

Elementary School Christmas Program


Aubrey and Chance performed in their Schools
ChristmasProgram. They were so cute! Such
good little singers andactors I have in my family.
They practiced for a long time with their classes
and teachers to get the songs just right.After
they were done I took this picture of them still
in their"costumes" in Aubreys teachers chair.
Chance was Santa Clausin his classes performance,
He wore a red shirt and carried a toybag.
He was very proud he was chosen to be Santa.

I thought this was the cutest picture of Aubrey all
bundled in her cute winter costume. so cute! She has
the most beautiful smile!She does so good to smile while
she is singing, and she just lights up the room!

1 comment:

Ostler said...

Oh Amy, your family is so darling. I just can't believe how big they're getting---do I say that like EVERY post??? Well, I can't help it. Chance was like...well, you were PREGNANT with him! WHAT THE HECK!?!? Where does the time go? Now he SINGS IN SCHOOL?!? Oh my. Well, you sure have a beautiful family. Good work! Love ya!