glad because most of the posts for this year will be with
pictures mom took with shaylee's camera! love the pose
Shay!
that my girls both love taking pictures. It makes for some
lazer light. So exciting. Love that light shining on
have known he got this fun little phone. He enjoyed
talking to who knows who all day. So cute to see him
pretend he is talking. He as you can see also enjoyed
getting into his brother and sisters bins where they kept
their presents. Pretty sneaky he is!
Oh how Beautiful I look! It doesn't matter look what I
Got!!! My daddy bought me and IPod touch. I never
thought I would ever have one. What a wonderful daddy
I have!! I have enjoyed every minute of it.
Our camera died before we got any pictures of the picture
taker. Rich was here. He looked as lovely as the rest of
us!

No comments:
Post a Comment