Monday, April 18, 2011

The real New Years EVE

we celebrated Christmas together as a kearl family on
New Years Eve. The whole klan was there. We had a
great time. We got spoiled with presents. This is us all
gathering to sing to all the birthday's this time of year.
I think we sang it 4 or 5 times Crazy people quit having
babies in November and December! This is cute Ella Jones
in front then my Rodney and Shaylee behind her. Then
Gma kearl with them. We love grandma she spoils us
Holly, Faith, Gma, Gil, Noelle. its there turn to get sung
to.
This is just some idea how the kids were all spread out
all over the kids room upstairs to sleep. which by the way
not a single kid went to bed before 1 am. Crazy!
Cute little faith, such a sweat girl!
love me some Caleb. Here he is trying to play the tough
guy, but I know he's a softy! Thanks for being my buddy!
Noelle with Makinlee she usually has a baby in her arms.
She is so good with the kids. Such a good kid herself.
ok so Noelle does have a crazy side! The kids had fun with
eachother and the camera!
Silly aspen! I love the humor on this girl!
oh innocent sweat Rachel? I don't know about that! YOu
cutie!
Kasen and Ella in a serious game of air hockey, even these
little ones got in on the action of New Years eve and
stayin up late!


Chance and Enoch such good little buddies! We have
waited years for these little boys to finally be old enough
to enjoy eachother. There were so many girls for so long!
Here they are hiding in the closet, probably trying to get
away from the girls! I think they were pretending this
was there rocket ship!

No comments: