Friday, June 10, 2011

The Blackburn cousins 2011

I was trying to take a great picture of all
of the Blackburn cousins! but since they
are all Blackburns they could not be
serious for even one picture! When I
reviewed these later to find one that
worked I was laughing so hard! Each one
gets funnier! I love my family!


poor little natalie was having a hard day.
She did not want to be in the picture. Her
great mom was trying to help. Look at her
moms cute hair! Looks like someone
amazing just got done doing it. I wonder
who?

I think Emily is a little bored with the
silliness! I think Rod is done posing!
Morgan wins the best pose in the picture
above!


The only normal looking one is Rod!


I remember taking these pictures I just
kept taking them and telling them to look
at me and smile. I was in such a hurry I
really did not pay attention to what the
faces were doing! But oh my word what a
great time they were having! That makes
these pictures perfect!!!

1 comment:

Maya said...

You have a bunch of mini Amy's. They are so cute!