Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Easter

So here we are starting our Easter weekend, at the
Montpelier easter egg hunt. It was pretty cold that day.
They had the hunt on a baseball field. This was a new
year for Shaylee, she was too old to do the hunt, so she
had a great time helping Rod. Who just wanted to eat the
candy the second he picked it up!
My cute little family with their baskets full of eggs!
So I missed that this picture wasn't rotated correctly,
oops. But just look at that million dollar smile. Aubrey is
such a lover of life and it shows!
Chance had fun getting a full basket also. Another million
dollar smile. Looks like they must have had some fun.
This year I hid some gifts for easter. The kids were sent
on a treasure hunt to find their things. So this is where
the clues started, you can see them behind the kids taped
on the wall. Each card led each child to a different place
with a clue.
Chance is looking for the clues right now. If he would look
down he would see them. It is hard to focus when you
are so excited!
Rodneys surprises were hidden under his favorite night
night. So he was wondering what was under there?
He kept pulling until he started to see something fun.
This actually was hard for him because he doesn't like
anything to get in the way of him and his night-night


He really liked the succer!
Chance was pretty excited about his pillow pet he has
wanted one for a very long time!
Shaylee's new easter outfit. She looks
gorgeous! She is growing up so fast. She is
so beautiful inside and out. As you see in
the pictures she is usually helping me with
something or someone, she is a gift straight
from heaven!
Now for the easter egg hunt. I filled the eggs with money
this year. So I really had to remember where I put the
eggs and count them carefully. The kids had fun finding
money! Rods were full of M&M's they are his favorite.

The kids sitting on the porch in the house
in Paris showing their loot! Rod would not
stop playing with his loot. He would not
look up no matter what silly sound I made.
Then the kids tried to help by holding him
in place. That did not work either. He had
M&M's to open and eat.
So we gave up and off he went! Angel is just
checking to make sure Rod did not drop any
thing.
Sunday Morning everyone in their new
Easter outfits. I love to see them all spiffy!

I especially loved Aubrey's dress on her.
I was so excited to find a dress that fit her
personality so well!

No comments: