Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Chancelor!!

How fun is this Birthday cake? There are worms and
dirt on it! Hee, Hee. Such a boy thing. It was way fun to
make.
I had to keep blocking the candles they were all trying
to blow them out!
Look at that face Seriously could he get any cuter?!



I just had to add this picture. I was taking pictures of the
family and went to take a picture of Grandpa and Tyler
when Tyler quickly struck a pose. If you were wonder-
ing, yes tyler is pretending to stab Angel the dog with
a plastic knife!
Chance and Grandma, Grandma always has such fun
gifts!
He must have asked what was in it and Grandma is
telling him he has to wait and see.
Just like the baby crying because he is not getting all
of the attention!
Look how happy my chance looks, man I love that kid!

The whole family gathered for a family birthday party
on chances Birthday. It is always fun to get together
and celebrate a special life. Thanks chance for letting us
celebrate you! YOu are such a great kid We love you!

No comments: