Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Kearl photo shoot!

Oh cute Faith! The girls set up a backdrop and proceded
to take pictures of the little ones. They took many more
than this but the photographer needs to learn they can't
shake and move when they take the picture or else the
picture is fuzzy. In their defense I am sure their subjects
did not want to hold still!
I loved this picture because this is how I
will remember Faith at this age. Twirling
her hair.
I am not sure Rod looks very excited to get
his picture taken, but he's got his blanky
so he will survive I am sure!
This is Rod peaking out of the playhouse. I wonder if
he was trying to hide from the picture taking bossy girls?






Can I please be done? I am just wondering
if this is what this face is saying?

No comments: