Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Miss Bearlake Pageant

And the new Miss Bearlake is.... Jessica Passey. During
the summer a client of mine, a real cute girl Jessica Passey
called and asked if I would be her hostess for the pageant
I thought sure I have never done that before. So there
was a lot of meetings, and practices. Ten that night I
did her hair and makeup and helped her inbetween
different sections of the pageant. I felt honored she asked
and felt excited if my helping her to be beautiful in a small
way helped her win.
Shaylee and Aubrey were excited to see
the pageant after all I had told them. It
is a great way for the girls to gain confindence
and meet other girls. The girls in the
pageant are trying to win money for school.

This is Marisa, she is shaylee's best friend Hannah's sister.
Shaylee was excited to see her.

Aubrey just loves this stuff, getting all pretty! She
enjoyed watching. I hope someday one of my girls wants
to do this pageant. I am not a big pageant lover and was
hesitant to be a part, but they teach the girls so many
wonderful things and there was not moms involved!

No comments: