Thursday, May 15, 2008

Aubrey Kindergarden graduation

Yea she did it! This was the cutest graduation. They sang some fun songs. My Aubrey is so sweet and easy to love. She is so independent and I love that she helps her self to most things, until I go downstairs and find she has helped herself to all the snacks without asking! She loves school, the friends, the learning, and the songs. We are so proud of her for doing so well and never complaining. That is a blessing Aubrey has she does not complain very often. Or is that my blessing? anyway its great!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Congratulations Aubrey! One school year down and only twelve more to go!

Tara Mc said...

Way to go Amy, you're getting the hang of things. I'll have to call you when I want to put a video on my blog. See ya Tuesday!