Pizza Pizza!
I had 6 extra kids the other night and was trying to figure what would be fun and good. So I made a quick pizza dough, then set out bowls of cheese (white and yellow) olives and pineapple.
So they got to roll out their ball of dough and then put their toppings on. It was way easy and very fun!
Katies easy pizza dough
(makes 2 pizza's)
4 cups flour
1 c. warm water
1/4 c. oil
1 tsp salt
dissolve 2 TBLS yeast in 1/2 cup warm water Raise, Double, spread out
Cook at 425 degrees for 25 minute.
Toppings I use Sandwhich sliced ham, mozz cheese, cheddar, mushrooms, olives, pepperoni, pineapple.
SAUCE- Tomato sauce with salt, pepper, oregano, onion salt. (or spaghetti sauce works too.)
Yummy Bacon Ranch Chicken Pizza.
Pizza dough
spread dough with ranch dressing
pre-cook chicken
pre-cook bacon
mushrooms
Mozzerella cheese
cook for dough time
Yard work
11 years ago
1 comment:
Hey you are brave-six extra kids! Pizza is always yummy and if the kids get to make their own that makes it super fun! I'll have to try that bacon ranch chicken pizza. Do your kids and hubby like it?
Post a Comment