Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Angel... Our new edition.







I am completely insane. No take that back Rich is completely insane. This is what Rich decided he needed to spend his birthday money on. So Now I am two babies to feed, put down for naps, and clean up poop!! I am a dog lover so I will probably get over it. She is a cute little thing. I did forget how hard it is to potty train a small puppy, especially when spring decided not to come and winter decided to stay, and you happen to be a small puppy that the snow is too cold and too deep to stand it to be potty trained. We will figure it out. It is good to have a small dog again in our home. Nothing fills the hole in ones heart from a loss like a new puppy!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Aw.... so cute!!!

Warner Fam said...

Soooo stinkin cute!! I can't wait to see the little one!