Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter with the Humes in Denver







We got to go to Denver for spring break, which happened to be Easter weekend, to spend the time with my sister Jenny and her family. We had such a great time! We went to a huge aquarium (which pictures will be posted a later time they are on shaylee's camera) We went to dinner. We got to go to a huge easter egg hunt at a nearby park. Her family is amazing, so we really enjoyed ourselves! She has a 14 year old young man Jake, who is such a stud muffin. Such a good kid. He actually sacraficed his room for Rich and I to stay in what a nice kid. Then he babysat baby Rodney for me so the adults could go to dinner. Emily is her middle child 10 years old going on 20. She is such a sweatheart!! So loving to be around. Her baby is Nathan who is 3. He is a firecracker. He had us laughing most of the time with the funny things he would say. Nathan, Chance and Aubrey were great little buddies! I was so sad to leave.

1 comment:

Gramalis said...

Did I notice Rich doing a "Michael Jackson" ! ! ! That really was Rodney hanging upside down wasn't it?! He totally needed to be the the cousin photo! I would have loved to have joined you. We had a fun time in Utah.

Auntie Lis