Tuesday, April 27, 2010


This is part of our vacation to Denver I almost forgot about this. This is my wonderful crazy sister! Now I know why I am so crazy, I was trained to be so!! Its impossible to not just love her!! At first when I walked in the room and saw her jumping on the bed singing a Taylor Swift song at the top of her lungs, I wanted to tell her to get down. Then I saw how much fun it was and I grabbed the nearest thing that could be a microphone so she would not show me up!!!! I highly reccomend the daughters bedroom as a recording studio. Oh and if you sing at the top of your lungs into a wand it doesn't matter if you are on key!



Watch out world heres the next American Idol. well maybe not I am a little shy.

1 comment:

Aspen said...

That's where I got all of my crazyness, from my crazy aunt Amy!!!