Friday, May 14, 2010

Aubrey birthday party


The date is incorrect on these photos. I was not that bad of a mother making her wait until january to celebrate her may birthday. We did celebrate in May! This was her homemade sign we made for her kind of a family tradition from back in the day before computers and it just still is my favorite way to decorate.


We made our own pizza's first then went out in the garage to hit our home made pinata. Really I am not that cheap its just funner to make your own stuff! The kids loved it. I got the idea from my friend Tami.



Aubrey is my social butterfly so we had lots of girls there. She is such a good little friend. She loves to be playing with someone at all times. We had a great time celebrating Aubrey this day.

No comments: