We had a way fun Star wars party! We had 7 of chances little friends over. They made their own pizzas, broke a darth vador pinata, and had cake.
These are chance's best buddies. Left to right... Dawson, Nathan, Jabon, Brendon, Tyler, Alli, Carter.
This is a picture of our little family party the day of his birthday. He wanted to eat crepes, check, He wanted sparkling cider, check, Yoda figure, check, remote control r2d2, check, a bike(from nana and papa), check, and wanted the ambiance to be by candle light, no check I was to tired to find the candles!! Thanks Chance for being such a loveable kid!
2 comments:
Happy birthday chance. Hope you had a great birthday party!!!
Chance you are growing up way too fast! Can you please stop it! The sad thing is that I don't get to watch you grow up. You are doing it while I am not there. You are such a cute kid. I'm glad I got to see you for a little while this weekend. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment