Tuesday, May 18, 2010

remember when?


I was going through some old pictures to find a baby picture of Aubrey. I think we lost our camera at the time she was a baby or something. She has always been photogenic, because she has always been full of life and curiousity! This is when Chance was born Aubrey could not wait to hold him. She thought she was such a big girl. Also I love that even at 5 years old Shaylee looks so mature and responsible. Almost funny the serious look on her face. She takes being an older sister very serious! Just wanted to share this memory of the day chance was born in the Hospital, and how even six years later things haven't changed much. Aubrey still wants what Shaylee has, and wants what she is not always old enough to have, but she is always determined! Shaylee is just as responsible and in charge at least where she and Chance are concerned. And Chance is usually just hanging out all cute and innocent! Oh How I love them!

No comments: