Sunday, October 30, 2011

I love U2 Baby!!

This was awesome! Rich and I waited a long time to go
see this concert. It was planned for the year before on
my birthday and it was cancelled, because the lead
singer (Bono) had emergency back surgery. So we waited
patiently for a year, and then Here we are! It was at the
University of Utah Rice eccles stadium.
We got to go with my favorite brother and his amazing
wife! Thanks Mark and Tawnya for making it an even
better experience because of your company!

The stage and backdrop was amazing and Huge! There
were lights everywhere
What a small world just above us were some new friends
from bearlake! Makel and Brandon Holt. They love U2
almost as much as we do, ALMOST!
Rich doesn't look excited but he way was! He just did not
want to wait anymore!


These bleachers will slowly fill up and I wish I could show
you a picture of them full, but tha'ts when the concert
started and I was too excited and dancing too much to
take my camera back out! Thanks Rich for introducing
me to the truth! I love these concerts.

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

Wow that guy in the Grand Ole Opry hat, is smoking hot!! That was an AMAZING show, so glad we got to share it with U 2!