I needed a lift today. I wanted to share this with someone so I am putting it out there. I just had a client who came in feeling frumpy, asked for a new haircut and color. It was technicaly pushing to open my brain to grab from all my knowledge. I enjoyed every minute of doing her hair. The closer I got to getting done the more excited I was. Then when I was almost done I looked up in the mirror and saw her eyes sparkling, her smile beautiful. I got a chance to create a beautiful look for her, and then watch her spirit as she felt beautiful. It is an amazing feeling, an incredible high! It was not even me with the new look, but I got to feel that feeling. This is why Through the sore wrists, shoulder, awnry clients and working from home, I thank god every day in my prayers for the incredible talents he has allowed me to use on this earth, to help others feel about themselves the way that god sees them, Absolutely gorgeous! Ok enough the kids are hungry for lunch!
2 comments:
Hi Amie,
Please don't think I'm some crazy lunatic who searched you out on the web; I'm a friend of Tara's who happened to check out your blog via her blog. Anyway, I also do a little hair and I just wanted to thank you for helping me see how blessed I am to share the same talent. Some times we take for granted all the wonderful things our Father in Heaven has given us. Your story really picked me up and made me realize what a gift I have been given, so that I in turn can give to others. THANK YOU!
Hey I tagged you. Go to my blog to see what you need to do!! Hope you are having a great day.
Post a Comment