Oh girls let me tell you how much I love my kids. Then let me tell you how fun it is to runaway from home occasionaly! Just for the fun of it I will tell you our itinerary! It was a fabulous time.
I do not have any pictures because we were going to fast and having too much fun to stop and document the event. Besides the only reason I take pictures is to scrapbook my kids not me!
Friday 2 oclock pm ---left bearlake(so excited I had butterflies)
Friday 5:30 --arrive in west jordan at jordan landing went to old navy to by my yearly flip flops
Friday 6:30--Met my cute sisters at tempanyaki for a yummy japanese dinner
Friday 9:30--stopped at mom and dad Blackburn to drop stuff off and ask daddy to borrow the
sports car oh BABY! What a ride! The trip in the car to the next place was the
hardest I have laughed. I enjoy a rush of excitement but my baby sister marci was
in the back seat going from cussing to praying the whole ride!
Friday 10:00-- Went to drive gocarts. They had a govenor switch that would not allow you to
as fast as would have been preferable. so a fun experience but no rush!
Saturday 12:00a.m-Put in a movie. and made brownies!
Saturday 1:30 Went to bed!
Saturday 11:00 am. WEnt to Jordan River temple to do initatories. (you know when you don't
live close to a temple and you have three kids and no money for a babysitter
a trip to the temple is essential to fill your bucket!
Saturday 2:00 Went to lunch I did not have to tell anyone to sit down or get their straw out of
their nose.
Saturday 3:00 Went to IKEA Wow is that store big. I got a little lost!!
Saturday 5:oo went to visit my new neice of so cute
Saturday 6:00 mama binnie made us girls a fabulous roast dinner.
Saturday 8:00 sat and watched another movie uninterupted and got to hold the popcorn bowl
Saturday 11:00 pm Went to disco night and classic skating. None of us had been on rollerskated
since highschool I was very impressed with myself! I think the muscles you use
to rollerskate are not used for any other sport, but the next day I knew exactly
which muscles they WERE!
Sunday 12:30 am put another movie in
Sunday 6:00 got up to plan primary lesson
Sunday 7:oo cut dads hair
Sunday 8:30 headed for home back to the reality that we love. But our buckets were filled!
Yard work
11 years ago
2 comments:
I am glad you had a fun weekend. I enjoyed dinner Friday night. It was good to see you again.
Hey girl! I just found your blog through marci! I love keeping up on all your lives! You are quite the busy women, i love weekends like that with no kids!! It really helps :) hope all is well, your hair is cute- i totally need a new hair do but i am too chicken i just change the color & switch between long & short layers!
Post a Comment