Monday, April 7, 2008

Eater sunday

Ok So I was a little late getting my blog on so I wanted to share a little of our easter with ya'll. Our home still had 3 feet of snow outside so we asked the easter bunny to please be ever so kind and hide our eggs inside. The kids had a ball coloring the eggs the night before. They are very possesive of their eggs. I try to explain they are not to save forever in the fridge they are for eatin. So when they turn their heads I ask for forgiveness instead of permission.
These pictures are of eater morning all of us in our sunday best mommy's favorite way to take pictures so amist the moans and groans we smiled while the flash went off! Shaylee is 9 now. Aubrey is 5. Chancelor is 3. And yes I am 30, but still had to have a new easter outfit. Don't look to close at the size its been slightly more difficult than expected to lose some weight after my miscarriage. When you lose that much blood your body does not like to move very quickly! So 2 months later I just started working out which you who know me is one of my passions! the gymnastics teacher opens her gym to some of us moms 4 times a week wow what a workout!!

No comments: