Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mackinlee Blessing Day




So a few weeks after Rodney it was Mackinlee's big day! She is so Beautiful. I think she looks like a precious little fairy such delicate features and LONG gorgeous eye lashes.We had a great day at Marci and Tylers house lots of wonderful food and company.


Her blessing was beautiful. He blessed her she would remember the power of miracles in her life. seeing as she is a miracle baby with such a rocky start to life. Then He blessed her to follow the example of her mother. I just love Marci and think she is an amazing mother and woman, so I thought this was so cool and such an honor to marci Tyler and Heavenly Father think so much of her also.


The afternoon was so fun just hanging out visiting. There were so many babies in the house we thought it would be funny to put them all together on the couch. Rod seamed to be the beafy one so we leaned them all on him. He can handle it he's a tough one!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Yes! Makinlee is definately all girl. So precious! I have enjoyed getting together with family these last 2 months for baby blessings. Let's do it again soon!