Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rodney's blessing day Feb. 14 2010


We were so lucky in our family to have 4 babies born this year. These are the three that were born with in a month of eachother. Mackinlee was born first on Nov. 29, then Gilbert on Dec. 30 Then Rodney on Jan. 3. I hope some day they are the best of friends! I was so busy worring about all the preparations for the blessing that I forgot to take pictures of my son on this day! This is the only pictures I have off him that day taken by his Aunts. So thank you aunts. I think I saw my dad with some pictures too I will have to find them. All of our children were born on holiday's except Rodney, so we decided to have him blessed on the biggest day of love in the year. It was such a fun weekend. We had a house full of friends and family. We laughed and visited all weekend. We did have some excitement in the kitchen. I was told from a friend that I could cook mashed potatoes in my pressure cooker really fast. I had never gotten to use my pressure cooker so I was excited. After about 15 minutes or so I thought it would be good to check to see if the potatoes were done. Across the room as I was trying to take the lid off my friend yelled very loud to STOP! Well I did not know I could not take the lid off! So they cooled off the pot with cold water in the sink the steam was all over the kitchen we were laughing so hard I could not breath! So the potatoes were done and they were yummy!

No comments: