Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My family complete!


Wow is it hard to have a new baby. I forgot how hard life can be with a wee little one. My brain is mush. Because all I focuson is what baby needs next. I am such a very scheduled person. Rodney, not so much. Its a good thing my love for him is at an overwhelmingly high percentage. My mother asked me last night if he is rolling over yet. No he never gets put down to have a chance. He is a very loved little boy!

This picture has me puffing up with pride. I sure do think I have a beautiful family. We make a great team together. It is so exciting to be a part of such a wonderful team!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Adorable family. Beautiful picture. I miss you guys. Lots of love!!!!

Ostler said...

Oh Amy, I love all the pictures! Your family is so cute! I can't believe how old Chance is... That means I'm growing up! :) He is my benchmark, I guess!!!
Anyway, I miss you! I was telling Erik the other night we need to make a trek to Idaho to visit this new addition!