I am just as busy as the rest of ya'll. Oh my word my life is crazy. Anyway just had to say that outloud! But I feel like to keep our balance and growth as women it is important to always set goals no matter how small they are. Just to feel like we are accomplishing something worthwhile in our lives.
My goals for the next month are. .. to post a recipe of the week every week. 2. to grind my own wheat and make my own bread. and 3, to read to each of my kids every day no matter what. I am amazed at the difference it makes in our children, their attitudes and inteligence when read too. I have always known this, but seem to know a lot of other things come in the way. LIke work, laundry, that awful smell you kind find in the refrigerator.
Yard work
11 years ago
2 comments:
add a bike ride with Holly to your list of goals. I'm sure someone will lend you a bike. It will be lots of fun! We could invite Jodi and Marci, too.
I think making goals would be good for me. Thanks for being a great example.
Post a Comment