Lime Chicken Quesedia's
Chicken tenders thawed, cut, place in bowl squirt a fresh lime on them(I have used the concentrate lime juice and it works great too!) PUt a little garlic in also. Leave set to marinate until the acid from the lime juice will start to turn the chicken white.
Meanwhile cut a fresh pineapple(must be fresh) and grill.
Add the chicken to the pineapple and grill.
Place pineapple and chicken in a tortilla. We like melted cheese in there too. Also some people that do not believe tomatoes will kill you will add sliced tomatoes also.
This is one of my families favorite dishes. Its like a party in your mouth!
Yard work
11 years ago
5 comments:
I am so glad you posted this it sounds so yummy! I made a mental note to ask you for the recipe but my mental note got lost.
I can't wait to try this!!
I just called and read this to my mom. We have a pineapple and will be cooking these yummy sounding little things tomorrow night for dinner. Thanks.
I have been checking back for the next recipee to no avail. Has it been a week yet?
I just had a party in my mouth...with tomatoes!!! It was delightful. Thanks for the recipe!!
Post a Comment